24 février 2007

I'm tellin

We write together
Is history and laughter more than agreement
I'm coming I'm coming she cries
There is no time
The is a dangerous word
I can't remember I only heard it once
As above so below
Geometric metaphor of light

Origin is a path
What Plato decided - the need facts
No pathology no Frued
Tell us now we can't wait
For Rimbaud it was our river - Innerstand
Stange rites - Hurricanes follow the ribs of Earth's grid - facts are owned
That is only relationship

An essay is just the explanation of a poem - is that one mine - I don't remember
Deciding - 1/10th of all matter - so many moments to shift

Where do the disassociations go
You are looking - future other
Want to make someone disappear - stop looking at them
I will not linger while other books converge - without words we recognize
Why this whole planet is an update
Using the same language
Discern
Revolt
Cultivate
I am invested
We were expecting you


Fork

Aucun commentaire: