24 février 2007

I AM WHAT I AM

I am what I am I am Sasha E. Agosta I am Detroit born I am 14 years

strong I am the braids in my hair I am all 6ft. 5in. and still growing I am

the baseball field I am the pitcher's mound I am 10 strikeouts a game I am

the 4 hits allowed in 3 games I am the ball I am the windup I am the 65

MPH fastball I am the sick splitter I am the nasty changeup I am the bat I

am my long long long long homework I am 89. something average I am the

dramas in school I am my huge ego I am my large amount of confidence I

am my taste I am my own riches I am my background I am New Orleans

I am it's hot weather I am the red school I am basketball I am the

developing 3-point shot I am the win I am the roar of the crowd I am

football I am the freezing cold weather I am the big hit I am the

touchdown the 6 points the celebration I am who I am and I know who I am

for I am everything around me I am my own life I am a man I am what I

am and I am done

Sasha E. Agosta

Aucun commentaire: