08 mars 2007

International Women's Day

When you can't write Dance -Alithea and I danced today and I listened and learned more to share with her from the lives and stories of women that I heard on WBAI - now we hear YA YA and the kitchen sways with us as we hop around basking in voice and drum - this day I concentrate on the joy that women manifest - I remember their struggles our struggles and choose to keep going all the way to the dance - For we are here right where we are going toward and manifesting in the world - the vibration is shifting creating creating creating - our horror is transformed this is what we have always done - I place myself there - I have spent so long mourning and being pissed at all that continues and has happened but what is that ahhhhh that is dancing and singing and standing tall and lives in generation after generation - it isn't written down it is known and seen it gathers it's own - gotta change my little goddesses diaper - xooxxoxoooxoxoxo

Aucun commentaire: